When Homeowners Need Help

Residential construction is one of our foundational practice areas at Thompson Tarasek Lee-O'Halloran PLLC. We are a distinguished firm in the area of residential construction law. We represent clients throughout Minnesota and the Upper Midwest.

We provide innovative solutions to clients with large- and small-scale construction projects. Our experience enables us to quickly assess the relevant issues and how to resolve them.

In The Residential Construction Field, We Stand Apart

Our attorneys are leaders in our field and have a strong background practicing and developing new law. Our partners have won cases before the Minnesota Supreme Court, the Minnesota Court of Appeals and have served as chairs and members of the governing council for the Construction Law Section of the Minnesota State Bar Association as well as other organizations in the field, including ACEC, MSA, MCA, CFMA, and AWC.

Our firm's business model gives us the flexibility to adjust our approach to meet your individual needs. We provide personalized attention, agility and responsiveness that is unavailable at larger firms.

Decades Of Experience. Seasoned Legal Judgment.

We are one of the region's leading law firms for residential property owners facing construction-related disputes. We routinely handle disputes related to:

  • Single-family homes
  • Condominiums
  • Townhomes
  • Homeowners associations

In addition to litigation matters, we can provide you with proactive advice when planning a project to help you avoid disputes in the future.

Trust Us To Help You With Your Residential Construction Issue

Our attorneys have decades of experience and have recovered millions of dollars for our clients. Our knowledge of the law and the construction industry enables us to advise you intelligently, even when your situation involves new technologies or uncertain legal principles.

Schedule your initial consultation with us by calling 612-568-0215. You may also contact us online to provide us with a brief description of your legal issue.