Office Manager – Thompson Tarasek Lee-O’Halloran PLLC
Interested in elevating your career? TTLO Law, a thriving construction and real estate law firm in Edina, Minnesota, seeks an Office Manager to join our dynamic team!
Through its assumed name, Minnesota Cannabis Law, the firm also has a growing practice serving Minnesota’s emerging hemp and CBD industries.
The Office Manager will closely collaborate with our firm’s leadership in providing exceptional value to clients while strengthening all aspects of the firm’s business and strategic operations, including Human Resources, Finance, Information Technology, Facilities, and Marketing.
Office Manager Responsibilities Include:
- Facilitate day-to-day operations and management of firm
- Review, monitor, and report on firm action items and deadlines; assist in identifying opportunities and trends for future business planning
- Implement, update, and oversee firm policies, systems, and procedures
- Evaluate, develop, and improve processes to maximize productivity
- Participate in firm meetings involving leadership, staff, vendors, clients, and others
- Manage staff and allocate office resources efficiently; prepare and conduct staff evaluations; recruit and onboard attorneys and staff; address and resolve challenges
- Handle firm compensation and benefits administration, including payroll, insurance, paid time off, and retirement plan, as well as employee professional development and wellness initiatives
- Prepare annual budget and contribute to setting and achieving firm goals and expectations
- Process monthly client billing; review cash flow; handle A/R and A/P; oversee client accounts and collections matters
- Collaborate with IT services contractor to ensure continued operations and data safeguarding; troubleshoot computer/software/equipment
- Ensure facilities and equipment remain in good repair and maintenance; establish, maintain, and manage firm’s vendor, consultant, and service provider relationships; seek project proposals as needed
- Prepare and effectuate marketing and advertising initiatives, including print and electronic media as well as social media campaigns; collaborate with website consultant in maintaining and creating firm’s web content and blog updates
- Plan and coordinate firm celebrations, educational seminars, networking and volunteer events
Qualifications for Success Include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field, Juris Doctor Degree, or Certified Legal Manager (CLM)® designation strongly preferred
- Minimum three (3) years’ law firm experience, preferably in legal operations management
- Strong understanding of client trust accounts (IOLTA) required
- Proficiency with Adobe Professional and Office365, including Outlook, SharePoint, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, as well as electronic court filing (e.g., Odyssey, Pacer)
- Experience with QuickBooks Online, CLIO and ADP preferred
- Impeccable oral and written communication skills with keen attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize, identify, organize, delegate, and complete tasks and projects, either independently or in collaboration with other team members
- Ability to lead and manage with professionalism, confidence, and compassion while promoting a cooperative, supportive, and engaging team atmosphere
TTLO Law offers a comprehensive salary and benefits package; rewarding working environment; professional development; and volunteer opportunities. To apply, please send your cover letter and resume today to email@example.com.
TTLO Law greatly encourages and values diversity. It is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or military status. TTLO Law is not accepting applications from search firms for this position.